It’s our pleasure to present the new MG range on the Motability scheme, at our joint MG and Used Cars dealership in Stoke on Trent. We’re based just opposite the Royal Stoke University Hospital on Newcastle Road, and offer an accessible showroom and parking. When lockdown restrictions lift, we can also offer a home service, where you can test drive the vehicle of your choice from your own home.
- Contact our Motability Sepcialist, Andy Jackaman, for details on 01782 711661 or by using the contact forms on our website.
What is the Motability Scheme?
If either you, or a family member, are disabled and qualify for the Motability scheme, then you could take advantage of accessing a new car every 3 years. Even if you don’t drive yourself, you can still lease a new MG through the Motability Scheme and have a nominated driver.
Motability’s package includes:
- Insurance for up to 3 named drivers
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual car tax
- Tyre repair and replacement
- Windscreen replacement, if necessary
- 60,000 mileage allowance over the 3 year lease
All you need to do is add fuel and go.
Do I Qualify for the Motability Scheme?
The Motability scheme is open to anyone who receives any of the following allowances:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Visit the Motability Website to learn more about the scheme and how to apply.