Book a Service
Prices for servicing starts from only £99 – see below for full details!
All services come with a free wash & vac of your car. We offer a while-you-wait service, where you’re welcome to relax in our customer lounge, enjoy our free WiFi and complimentary refreshments. If arranged in advance we also offer courtesy cars to help keep you on the move, or depending on distance we can also collect and deliver your car.
Basic Service 1 £99.00
The Basic Service is simply a vehicle Oil and Filter change and a complimentary visual health check.
Intermediate Service 2 £149.99
The Intermediate Service includes a visual health check of all key vehicle components and an oil and filter change.
What’s included (21 points included)
- Check windscreen and mirrors for stone chips and cracks.
- Check all light, indicators and horn operation.
- Check seat belts.
- Check windscreen wipers and washers and jets.
- Check brake pipes and all lines for corrosion and leaks.
- Check exhaust system for corrosion and any broken components.
- Check and inspect tyre’s for tread levels, cuts and irregular wear. Re set tyre pressures.
- Check all suspension (all components).
- Check cooling system for any leaks.
- Check drive belts (excluding cam belt).
- Check brake fluid condition.
- Check coolant level/strength.
- Check power steering fluid levels.
- Check battery condition/health.
- Check (visually) brake pads and discs condition for wear and check hand brake operation.
- Check fuel system.
- Replace engine oil (according with the manufacturers guide lines).
- Replace engine oil filter.
- Replace sump plug washer.
- Check bonnet catch.
- Carry out a quality check by road testing the vehicle.
Full Service 3 £249.99
This is a more detailed service and is perfect if you use your vehicle for short journeys or also for those who do higher mileages more frequently.
What’s included (30 points included)
The FULL service includes the INTERMEDIATE service PLUS the following additional elements (supplied & fitted)
- Check and report on the air conditioning system.
- Add screen washer fluid.
- Replacement of the brake fluid (Flushed through and replaced, this is recommended every two years.)
- Check hand brake operation.
- Check and adjust rear brakes (where applicable).
- Check and adjust clutch cable (where applicable).
- Check cooling system pressure. Report condition.
- Check gear box oil level.
- Coolant change (If required)
- Premium Wash & Vac.
MOTs 4 Only £39.99
Free Tyre health checks carried out on site NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED. Tyres starting from only £40.00 inc vat